right click on desktop; how to modify?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Sep 6 09:20:20 CEST 2017

On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 22:40:11 -0700, ToddAndMargo wrote:
>And the maniacal laughter was a joke.  I will explain it.

No hard feelings!

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 00:00:59 -0500, P. H. Madore wrote:
>I'm not sure XFCE is the distro for people who are averse to user
>manuals, but I do encourage all of us to be open minded and try to
>develop in a way that makes it easier for such people.

The desktop environment xfce4 is provided by different distros. Some
distros are user-friendly other clearly mention by their policy to be
_not_ user-friendly. However, a user-friendly distro like Xubuntu
provides defaults. If you install it and use it with it's defaults, you
more less have nothing to do yourself. If you want to customize your
xfce4 install, just reading the frequently asked questions already
solves the most common issues for most users.