right click on desktop; how to modify?

P. H. Madore moonpunter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 07:00:59 CEST 2017

Well, I think he didn't like your tone. In fact, the point of XFCE is not
to remove the user from the terminal, but only to make the parts of the GUI
that are really necessary to the XFCE user more quickly available. I'm not
sure XFCE is the distro for people who are averse to user manuals, but I do
encourage all of us to be open minded and try to develop in a way that
makes it easier for such people. If there ever were a "power user" DE,
though, I would peg it at XFCE.

*phm* <http://phm.link>