Menu bar in xfce terminal

DGSJ audobra at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 19:37:52 CEST 2017

Hello!

I have build xfce desktop from source, on X11 windows manager, in my
customized Linux operating system.

I have found that the menu bar for the xfce terminal xfce4-terminal-0.8.4
and also in the case of Gnumeric-1.12.33 doesn't look well.

The names in the menu bar are all together, something like this:
ArchiveEditTerminalHelp.

It is possible when clicking in one of the names to display the
sub-menus and the different items (open, close, copy, paste, save, save as
etc.) work properly. But they look rather bad, the sub menus are completely
plain, with no shadows to show 3D effect, nor a frame to limit the
sub-menu.

I've tried to change the types, themes, sizes etc, but it doesn't get
better. I don't find any configuration menu for this issue. I have also
tried to trim the GTK+-3 config file, but it seems to have no practical
effect.

Please, any help is welcomed, and thank you!

Daniel