Merch & Swag

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Wed Oct 11 08:54:28 CEST 2017

On 2017-10-11 05:57, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Could you please find another list for this sort of crap? The reason I
> like FLOSS is to get rid of it. There are many ways to support FLOSS,
> but registering as a Linux user and merchandising are exactly the
> contrary.

Even if you do not like this, this is exactly the place to discuss this.
I myself will never buy any merchandising, but I know that many other
people would LOVE to have some.

If you do it, let it be good quality.

Just some legal stuff: There is a difference between copyright and
trademark. I hate the first and love the second. I am not sure if the
XFCE stuff is under trademark, but you need to find out and take the
needed steps.

Kind regards,

houghi