Merch & Swag

Zaphod justthisguyyouknow at nigge.rs
Wed Oct 11 00:12:32 CEST 2017

I think that hats and patches would be dope. Hoodies even would be
really cool if they were subtle and just had the mouse on the breast or
something. Shirts are nice but everyone and their brother is doing
graphic t-shirts these days. A button-up with an embroidered logo would
be more in Xfce's style imho.