desktop link issue: looks like another folder

P. H. Madore moonpunter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 17:03:04 CEST 2017

The contents aren't the same? Did you move the original directory? When you
link a directory, if the destination directory moves, some systems would
just recreate that directory when you saved a new file there. The original
directory would still be there, so you just need to merge the two, and
create a new link to the actual directory.

*phm* <http://phm.link>