Survey: vertical vs deskbar panel

Renaud OLGIATI (Ron) renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Mon Mar 6 16:36:10 CET 2017

On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 15:50:55 +0100
killermoehre <killermoehre at gmx.net> wrote:

> Which xfce version do you use?

XFCE packages versions range from 4.8.0-3 to 4.86-4
(which are the most recent versions offered for my Debian Wheezy system.)

> Do you mind to share a screenshot of your desktop showing the panels?

Attached

> And why are you using a vertical panel and not a deskbar panel?

May be linked to my total ignorance of what a deskbar panel is...

Cheers,

Ron.
--
              The field of physics is littered with the corpses
             of stubborn old men who didn’t know when to give up.