GUI cd/dvd authoring

Charles A Edwards cae at eslrahc.com
Thu Jun 15 22:59:44 CEST 2017

On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 14:10:00 -0600 (MDT)
FHDATA wrote:

> xfce 4.12.0  on centos 7.3
>

> I need recommendation  for a  GUI cd/dvd authoring software
> that I can run on centos 7.3, preferably
> from a trusted repository.

I sure centos offers several apps that might fit your needs, you might
wish to check on a centos users list.

If none of those are to your liking you could try nerolinux.
http://www.nero.com/enu/downloads/previous-versions/download-linux4-update.php

It comes in 32 and 64 bit, in both rpm and deb format.
It's an older release but I still use it and have been doing so for
years.

    Charles

--
<Electro> my computer was once one of the building blocks of a great
          pyramid