Raleigh theme is rather broken in xubuntu 17.04 (xfce4 version?)

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Sun Jun 4 21:04:36 CEST 2017

I have just moved one of my systems from xubuntu 16.04 to xubuntu
17.04 (well, actually I have simply installed 17.04 afresh on one of
my systems).

The Raleigh theme in settings->appearance->style is very broken
compared with how it was in 16.04.

There are a number of problems, the worst are:-

    In xfce4 terminal the preferences dialogs have no borders on the
    tabs or boxes or anything, it's just a flat grey area.  It's
    actually bad enough to make it rather difficult to use.

    The scroll bars have virtually no contrast, you can *just* see the
    arrows at the ends, you can't see the slider at all.

    The xfce4 terminal scroll bar is even odder, the space for it is
    wider than the actual scroll bar.

Since the Raleigh theme is the only one with arrows at the ends of the
scroll bar (which I like) I'm a bit stuck.  Are there any other themes
I could install which have arrows on the scroll bar?

The Raleigh theme works pretty well in 16.04.

--
Chris Green