Creating a very isolated desktop: disable Window operations menu

Danny Smit danny.smit.0 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 12:52:22 CEST 2017

Thanks for the suggestion. For a browser like application it may work.
But I have still some doubts for a more complex application, say a
gimp like application, with a main window positioned at the background
and floating subwindows that can freely be positioned by the user in
front of the background window. Of course it is possible to have the
subwindows as tabs or panels, but that is sub-optimal for the user
experience.

--
Thanks,
Danny