Xfce websites and SSL certificates

Landry Breuil landry at xfce.org
Wed Oct 19 20:44:07 CEST 2016

Hi,

i've finished moving all xfce websites that were still using StartSSL
certificates to letsencrypt, and while here enabled SSL on:
- docs.xfce.org
- goodies.xfce.org

Migrated from StartSSL to Letsencrypt today:
- forum.xfce.org
- wiki.xfce.org

Migrated from StartSSL to Letsencrypt two weeks ago:
- bugzilla.xfce.org
- mail.xfce.org

Switched to Letsencrypt-powered full-https beginning of september:
- blog.xfce.org

Enabled Letsencrypt-powered SSL at the end of july:
- www.xfce.org

Switched to Letsencrypt-powered full-https at the end of july:
- git.xfce.org

Migrated from self-signed broken cert to Letsencrypt at the end of july:
- releases.xfce.org

We should be good for now, i've checked that the auto-renewal of
certificates via cron works.. actually, www.xfce.org and git.xfce.org
were already auto-renewed at the end of september, and afaik it was
transparent..

Let me know if anyone still sees some https warnings/errors with our
sites!

Landry