editing applications menu?

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Oct 5 16:50:50 CEST 2016

I want to modify the application menu (Xfce 4.12).
When I call Setting->"Menu Editor" the program menulibre is started.
I can only modify or add new items, but I cannot remove items.

For example, how can I delete the second item "Mail Reader" in the main list?

And I still have the problem: when I change ANYTHING with menulibre the
application menu is gone. Neither right-click on desktop background nor
"xfdesktop --menu" work any more.
I have to logout/login to have it back.

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server und Virtualisierung
Rechenzentrum TIK
Universitaet Stuttgart         E-Mail: horlacher at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Allmandring 30a                Tel:    ++49-711-68565868
70569 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.tik.uni-stuttgart.de/
REF:<20161005145050.GB23306 at rus.uni-stuttgart.de>