Screen not repainting

Ernest Adrogué nfdisco at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:56:24 CET 2016

2016-11-11, 11:34 (+0100); Ernest Adrogué escriu:
> Now I have disabled the option "Display fullscreen overlay windows
> directly".  Let's see if it goes away.

Okay, this breaks the screen locker (xscreensaver).  When the screen locker
is activated, the screen is locked but the screen locker window is
invisible, meaning you can see the desktop.  Only the dialog window to type
in your user name and password is visible.

I don't know if this option fixes the other problem, but it clearly
introduces new problems.