Frequent lockups :(

phm moonpunter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 20:56:55 CEST 2016

Ah, I fully understand that. Small world: I grew up in LaGrange.

So, if you still have your install media handy, you could try running a
live distro and see if any of the behavior is repeated. The goal is to
determine if any of your recent updates have caused this.

Re: Jessie. Yeah, that's why I'm on Sid. I believe they do that
intentionally to keep people using Gnome.