Taskbar placement

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Mar 16 20:45:54 CET 2016

Hi,

perhaps you made a mistake. I didn't use xfce4-panel since a long time,
so I don't remember the details anymore. Maybe you should post the
output of
          cat ~/.config/xfce4/xfconf/xfce-perchannel-xml/xfce4-panel.xml

My favourite panels are fbpanel and lxpanel and I use them both on one
desktop.

[root at moonstudio ~]# echo $(lsb_release -rc);dpkg -l {fb,lx}panel|grep ii
Release: 15.10 Codename: wily
ii  fbpanel        6.1-6          amd64        lightweight X11 desktop panel
ii  lxpanel        0.8.1-1ubuntu2 amd64        LXDE panel

Regards,
Ralf