keyboard shortcut problem

phm moonpunter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 04:06:15 CEST 2016

Hi,

You can try editing the XML file directly.

(Presumably you shouldn't need root access for this.)

mousepad
~/.config/xfce4/xfconf/xfce-perchannel-xml/xfce4-keyboard-shortcuts.xml

It's a pretty straightforward file.

I would assume you'd just add in the custom one you want based on
another successful custom shortcut done through the GUI, or something.

Hope that helps any.

Paul