Change screen size

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Jul 13 00:40:22 CEST 2016

On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 23:52:12 +0200, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
>These settings seem quite a hassle when compared with a simple setting
>of the display resolution. But I'd say, the result is worth the
>effort. Your XFCE desktop will look as intended, just with increased
>text and icons.

I agree with this, but perhaps all GTK2, GTK3, Qt3, Qt4 and Qt5 apps
perfectly fit with the current settings, if so, changing the screen
resolution could be an advantage, since changing font sizes, icon sizes
etc. could cause side effects, such as different font sizes for gtk2
apps and Qt5 apps, or blurry fonts for some apps. Changing settings
could be the better approach, but also the worse approach.

Regards,
Ralf