How recover file lost when Thunar crashed during cut-and-paste?

Erik Dobák erik.dobak at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 22:52:55 CET 2016

i contacted some gio dev via irc. it seems that all cross mount moves
go to the copy+delete fallback. the copy itself has also a non native
fallback which is writen with gotos and while(true) loops and that
does not look fine for me.

on the other side could you describe the move operation you did? was
it between 2 devices? what fs was on source what on the target. and
also did you trigger the cancel or did you experience a crash?