Xfce Community Web Forum

Charles A Edwards cae at eslrahc.com
Fri Mar 20 23:22:46 CET 2015

On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 17:37:44 -0400
David wrote:

> > I hate to ask on an email list, but I cannot think of another way.
> > Can someone that can actually get to the Xfce web forum please ask
> > them to renew their security certificate? (THANKS!) It apparently
> > expired today and Firefox won't let me access it. I just get the
> > "This Connection is Untrusted" warning page and - I think this is
> > new? - there is no option for "I understand the risks, let me
> > access the website." (I don't really understand the risks, lol, but
> > if the Xfce people were likely to put something nasty there, I
> > figure I'd already be a member of their botnet since I run their DE
> > on a daily basis.)
> >
> > Regards and thanks again.
>

> must me you friend. It works here.

If you connect using http://forum.xfce.org/ there is no issue.

If https://forum.xfce.org/ is used all browsers will give the
"Connection is Untrusted" error.

"forum.xfce.org uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate expired on 03/19/2015 04:20 PM. The current time is
03/20/2015 06:16 PM.

(Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)"

    Charles

--
<``Erik> 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 is a big number