Xfce Community Web Forum

Marshall Neill ramien43 at windstream.net
Fri Mar 20 23:10:34 CET 2015

I have been watching this 'thread' so to speak and I have the same
problem.  The main site is fine, this is the Forum page

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to forum.xfce.org, but we
can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted
identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However,
this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could
mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't
continue.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that
Firefox only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to
add an exception for this certificate.