Launcher panel plugin

Petter Adsen petter at synth.no
Sun Mar 15 10:28:17 CET 2015

I have a Launcher on my panel, that I use for launching programs I use
frequently, but there is a behavior that I think is a little
irritating.

When you right-click the launcher and select Properties, and then the
plus sign to add a new program, a window opens. I then select the
program I want, and click Add - the window then closes. This is
annoying when you want to add several programs, as you have to go
through the entire process of opening the window, scrolling down the
list, etc, again.

Is it possible to change this behavior to not close the window when the
Add button is clicked? There is already a Close button there for when
you are finished, so it should be a small modification.

As an alternative, is this (the programs that are launched) configured
in a file somewhere that I can edit directly? That would probably be
quicker than going through this process over and over again.

TIA,

Petter

--
"I'm ionized"