[SOLVED] Re: Workspace switcher not wrapping

Andrzej ndrwrdck at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 13 09:42:40 CET 2015

On 12/03/15 16:00, Andrea Venturoli wrote:

> I wonder, though, why not put an option in the GUI about this?

This change was requested by several users and I agree with them that
wrapping windows/workspaces during mouse scroll is almost never done
intentionally.

It was my decision do implement it as a hidden option. Hidden options
are used in many places in Xfce to add rarely needed options without
increasing resource consumption and maintenance/translation burden.

> P.S.
> I'm missing a few other options (e.g. windows borders and title sizes
> which are a lot bigger than they were in 4.10 and can make a difference
> on a 10" display); is there a full list?

These are set by the xfwm4 theme and afair there are some with thinner
borders.

Cheers,
Andrzej