xfdesktop icon placement problem

Hartmut Haase hha4491 at web.de
Tue Mar 10 18:06:20 CET 2015

Hi Allin,
> No, if they're stuck under the panel you can't grab them. Besides,
> Auto-arrange would put them back underneath, and one wants to
> auto-arrange once in a while.
I understand. Can you provide a picture of the whole desktop?
Of your placement zone would act properly, it would arrange the icons
either horizontally (e. g. 4 in a row) or vertically, but you have a
mixture.
On my desktop I can place icons everywhere.
Have you playsd with the panels by placing them elsewhere?
On my panels I've checked "Don't reserve ..."
--
Viele Grüße,
Hartmut

Hungerhilfe: http://www.thehungersite.com

Ohne Zensur suchen:
http://suche.amnesty-bergedorf.de
Googeln ohne Google:
https://www.startpage.com/deu

Das heutige Motto:
Es gibt Tage, an denen man sich fragt,
warum man überhaupt aufgestanden ist. (Dagobert Duck)