alt+x keybindings interference (SOLVED)

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Mon Jul 13 22:55:24 CEST 2015

Gour <gour at atmarama.net> writes:

> So, I’m, wondering how to find out what are *all* active keyboard bindings as
> seen by Xfce or some other hint how to troubleshoot this issue?

The problem was that vte package in VoidLinux did not have required patch(es)
- see
https://github.com/voidlinux/void-packages/commit/417ca6fe606c45e3863ef20c5f38fa602b6dd5d7

but after the package was rebuilt, everything is fine now. :-)

--
>From anger, complete delusion arises, and from delusion
bewilderment of memory. When memory is bewildered,
intelligence is lost, and when intelligence is lost
one falls down again into the material pool.