alt+x keybindings interference

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Mon Jul 13 16:34:44 CEST 2015

Hello,

recently I switched to VoidLinux distribution and have strange problem that
despite of disabling Alt+f menu access keys within Terminal’s preferences as
well as deleting keyboard bindings such as Alt+1, Alt+2,…,Alt+9, the same
keyboards which are used for switching between buffers within Weechat IRC
client do not work and it looks they are, somehow, grabbed by Xfce.

So, I’m, wondering how to find out what are *all* active keyboard bindings as
seen by Xfce or some other hint how to troubleshoot this issue?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
>From anger, complete delusion arises, and from delusion
bewilderment of memory. When memory is bewildered,
intelligence is lost, and when intelligence is lost
one falls down again into the material pool.