ANNOUNCE: xfce4-screenshooter 1.8.2 released
landry.breuil at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 09:59:37 CET 2015
xfce4-screenshooter 1.8.2 is now available for download from
What is xfce4-screenshooter?
This application allows you to capture the entire screen, the active
window or a selected region. You can set the delay that elapses before
the screenshot is taken and the action that will be done with the
screenshot: save it to a PNG file, copy it to the clipboard, open it
using another application, or host it on ZimageZ or imgur.com, free
online image hosting service.
A plugin for the Xfce panel is also available.
Release notes for 1.8.2
This version brings a new upload option to imgur.com, loosely based on a
patch from Sebastian Waisbrot. It has been updated to work with imgur
API v3, and the upload code has been refactored so that it should be
easy to add more upload services in the future.
- Add imgur.com as possible upload option (bug #6899)
- Add appdate file (bug #11202)
- Make region selection with compositing on more usable on darker
backgrounds (bug #9592).
- Updated translations (thanks to translators!)
* Bugs fixed:
- Fix keyboard navigation between choices (bug #11325)
- Fix build with automake 1.13 (bug #10030)
- Use filename-friendly date format for saved files (bug #8445)
More information about the Xfce