Caps Lock indicator panel plugin

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Jan 23 20:33:20 CET 2015

On Fri, 23 Jan 2015 20:15:06 +0100, Erik P. Olsen wrote:
> I have a laptop without a led indicating

I never used a laptop, however, this is broken by design. I was born in
1966, so a long time before computers were available for everybody,
typewriter's keys showed when caps lock was activated, nowadays a LED
should show this, as it does for all "normal" keyboards connected to
tower PC's usually do. A transition from this sane hardware behaviour
to a modern software indication should be done step by step, with years
of backwards compatibility, for the hardware and software. It seems to
be a fashion to break things, to introduce a new style, but that
simply is idiotic. There's a direct interaction to pollution of this
planet, IOW to a mass suicide.

International Computer Driving Licence Advanced:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=agbogbloshie+images

Take care about those pictures, the Sheriff's computer from Texas, the
German taxman's computer trash was found on those dumping grounds.