Solved - Re: notebook-monitor mirroring not working on Fedora 22

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Aug 14 13:55:43 CEST 2015

On 08/14/2015 07:32 AM, Petter Adsen wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Aug 2015 05:51:43 -0400
> Robert Moskowitz <rgm at htt-consult.com> wrote:
>
>> Still some tweaking to do.  Finally found where to add <Super>+L to lock
>> screen for example.  In Settings>Keyboard.
>>
>> Screen blanking is interesting.  I have determined that xflock4 just
>> blanks the screen, not turn the monitor off on my Lenovo x120e.  A
>> couple minutes later something actually turns the video off; have not
>> figured out what that is.
> Power Manager, probably.

That is what I am thinking.  That Power Manager REALLY turns the video
off, rather than sending a 'blank' screen which still leaves the back
light on.  But on both notebooks, I have screensaver set at 10min and
power manager at 12min.  Just strange.

Is the power manager program something I can run by itself like you can
xflock4?