F22 - Xfce 4.12 -- Alt-tab icon size

Renaud OLGIATI (Ron) renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Fri Aug 14 09:05:07 CEST 2015

On Thu, 13 Aug 2015 22:36:15 -0500
Marshall Neill <ramien43 at windstream.net> wrote:

> > And now to record this for 'next time' (Fedora 23 some months from now).

> I hear ya...   You never know when you will need it again.
> I have so many archives of things I change so I can restore to my liking.

This is the reason I keep in an easily accessible place a text file, imaginatively called "cookbook.txt", where I gather all those snippets of information that I need to have at hand whenever an update, upgrade or change of distribution buggers things up again.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
  This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it.
  Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government,