xfce 4.12: Window with focus has grey title bar.

Alan Mackenzie acm at muc.de
Thu Aug 13 18:32:58 CEST 2015

Hello, xfce!

I recently (a few weeks ago) upgraded to xfce-4.12 (?from 4.10?) after
Gentoo declared 4.12 "to be stable".

One of the changes I don't like is that, by default, the title bar of
the window which has focus remains grey, rather than having a
distinctive colour, as was the case with 4.10.

I've tried to find out how to customise this, both by browsing through
the <settings> menu, and by reading the online help files.  No luck so
far!

Is it possible to configure the focussed title bar to be an arbitrary
colour?  If so, how do I do it?

Thanks!

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).