Xfce and ownCLoud accounts

Enrico Tröger enrico at xfce.org
Mon Apr 6 15:54:12 CEST 2015

On 06/04/15 12:18, Gour wrote:

> killermoehre <killermoehre at gmx.net> writes:
>
>> Than this must be Gnome Online Accounts (GOA). You probably have some
>> daemon running for them? Or is it done via gvfs-goa?
>
> Well, there are plenty of goa/gvfs stuff running...will try to experiment
> disabling some of those.

If you want to get rid of Gnome Online Accounts (I don't know what
exactly it does), but still want to manage your OwnCloud accounts (in
terms of mountable locations) you can use Gigolo which is a simple
frontend to GVFs (GVfs is the component which actually takes care of
mounting such resources).

http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/applications/gigolo

Regards,
Enrico