Xfce and ownCLoud accounts

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Mon Apr 6 09:58:52 CEST 2015

killermoehre <killermoehre at gmx.net> writes:

> Those accounts are probably webdav accounts handled by gvfs. To add new
> ones, just type in the location bar in Thunar dav:// or davs:// (secured
> via SSL) and the appropriate URL.

If I do that, that I get new entry in sidebar under Network for which I can
create shortut and get them under Places section, but I'm speaking about the
entries which are under Devices which are (un)mountable?

It looks those are not managable within xfce?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A person is said to be established in self-realization and is called a yogī
[or mystic] when he is fully satisfied by virtue of acquired knowledge and