VTE Failed to load terminal capabilities from /etc/termcap

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Wed Oct 8 09:35:08 CEST 2014

On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 18:39:51 +0200
killermoehre <killermoehre at gmx.net> wrote:

> The problem is within libvte and is already fixed in
> the master branch of it, but there won't be any backporting.

I'm not very familiar with libte(2)/3, so can you, please, explain what
does it mean 'no backporting' in regard to xfce4?

It will be fixed when new version of libvte is goingto be released or
it's something with gtk2 vs gtk3?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One who restrains his senses, keeping them under full control,
and fixes his consciousness upon Me, is known as a man of