ANNOUNCE: xfdashboard 0.3.4 released
nomad at froevel.de
Thu Nov 27 07:17:27 CET 2014
xfdashboard-0.3.4 "Colorful" was released on 2014-11-27.
This is a development release.
Maybe a Gnome shell like dashboard for Xfce
Release notes for 0.3.4
* New themes: Thanks to lacios a bunch of new themes are added.
Please see 'settings' documentation how to change the theme
xfdashboard should use. Currently you will have to restart
xfdashboard to get the new selected theme applied
* New feature: Add a new CSS command @import() to include external
CSS resources. The new themes make use of this command
* New feature: A theme can now style how to draw mininized or
unmapped window. These new properties in XfdashboardLiveWindows
are prefixed with "unmapped-window-icon-"
* Implemented a new common CSS selector framework that is already
used in CSS theme
* Fixed higher CPU usage when a new window appears on screen while
xfdashboard is running in daemon mode and is suspended (hidden)
at that moment (#44)
* Fixed issue that changed view icons in view selector at a theme
will not be applied by revalidating views on creation (#46)
* Fixed handling CSD windows by skipping finding window frame (#48)
* Fixed case-insensitive search for applications (#56)
* Replace deprecated AC_PROG_INTLTOOL with IT_PROG_INTLTOOL
* Small bugfixes to build system
More information about the Xfce