[orage] How to synchronize?

Gergely Szaktilla mlabo at szaktilla.de
Tue Nov 25 17:13:16 CET 2014

Am 25.11.2014 um 14:13 schrieb killermoehre at gmx.net:
> Orage is more a desktop tool, so it doesn't offer a web service.
> I think for your use case you should set up a calendar server at your RPi (maybe a horde?) and sync your orage with this one.

Thanks for this idea. It would be great if this RPi wasn‘t a „closed
construction site“ which means that I don‘t want to make any kind of
„major changes“ like installing software to it.

The only thing that I want to change is the program I wrote to create
the image for the display.

So I think that the solution I mentioned in the original posting is the
best for me.

Have fun!

Gergely