no wonder you are UNDERdevellopped ...

Nick Schermer nick at xfce.org
Tue Nov 25 13:19:24 CET 2014

Hi,

Yeah you have 2 kinds of people in open source.

- The happy people who are willing to fix stuff.  <- me
- People whining all day loooooong. <- you

Anyway, I read on your desktop this is not your only problem ^_^. So, life
happy and good luck with finding another desktop that suits your needs.

Bye,
Nick