[orage] How to synchronize?

Gergely Szaktilla mlabo at szaktilla.de
Tue Nov 25 13:15:44 CET 2014

Hi there,

I want to share appointments with an RPi I have (w/ display, I use it as
some kind of always-on-status-display).

Does orage offer any kind of network service I could use? Maybe some kind
of webserver I could ask with wget?

The goal is to make my RPi display some data, if any new appointments have been made.

The only solution I found so far is to copy ~/.local/share/orage/orage_persistent_alarms.txt to /var/www/index.html (as cron job). On the RPi I can then use wget to download that file and use tail, grep etc. to extract the information I want.

TIA

Gregor