How to install pakcages for xface desktop

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Nov 24 09:13:55 CET 2014

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 07:57:52 +0000
killermoehre at gmx.net wrote:
> Oh, you misunderstood me. OP wrote "Xface", a common mistake, because
> the project is called "Xfce". There is no "a" in "Xfce"

Correct, now I understand the "a" ;).

> I think a BSD user would know how to use the ports system to install
> Xfce from source ;)

Likely a BSD user does and likely somebody who installs Arch
Linux (or a similar distro), that comes without a DE, WM and X by the
default install knows what to do too.

However, I randomly noticed that the OP's mail is written in HTML and
that there's a link to the Xfce tarballs.