Display Manager in XFCE

Rob McCathie korrode at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 04:51:41 CET 2014

Hi Victor,

What does your default configuration file look like? (/etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf)

If you like, you can set the GTK greeter as the default through
configure options at compile time. (Though you shouldn't *have* to,
you should just be able to provide an appropriately set up
lightdm.conf)

Have a look in the build() function in Arch's PKGBUILD, you can see
their configure options:
https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/tree/trunk/PKGBUILD?h=packages/lightdm

You may find other useful stuff in the Arch package source, rules
files and such:
https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/tree/trunk?h=packages/lightdm

Hope this helps.

Regards,