what is the arrow called?

ToddAndMargo ToddAndMargo at zoho.com
Wed Nov 12 05:42:27 CET 2014

On 11/11/2014 06:01 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Tue, 2014-11-11 at 21:35 +0100, Mathias Brodala wrote:
>> Not sure if that's what you mean but the function it triggers is called
>> "shading". It's based on the _NET_WM_ACTION_SHADE atom from the wm-spec[0].
> Oops, my apologies, indeed the roll up and down function is called
> shading, https://wiki.xfce.org/howto/xfwm4_theme , when you mentioned it
> I remembered it :D.

Hi Ralf,

No problem.  I used it to report a bug to Wine.

Thank you!

More information about the Xfce mailing list