what is the arrow called?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Nov 12 03:01:08 CET 2014

On Tue, 2014-11-11 at 21:35 +0100, Mathias Brodala wrote:
> Not sure if that's what you mean but the function it triggers is called
> "shading". It's based on the _NET_WM_ACTION_SHADE atom from the wm-spec[0].

Oops, my apologies, indeed the roll up and down function is called
shading, https://wiki.xfce.org/howto/xfwm4_theme , when you mentioned it
I remembered it :D.

More information about the Xfce mailing list