Panel gets stuck

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Mon Mar 17 20:43:48 CET 2014

On Mon, 2014-03-17 at 11:24 -0700, Grant wrote:
> Has anyone else noticed the panel autohide can get stuck?  This thread
> describes the problem although I don't suspend:

> I'm trying the fix described in the last post but is there a bug
> report for this?

So, you lock your screen and/or go into a power saving mode and you are
saying this fixes it: xfce4-panel -r

And Also setting the panels to not be full width, works?

What version xfce-panel are you running?
greg at gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
"Exchange ideas frequently."
    -- James Cash Penney