wanted: lightweight image viewer / editor?

Harold Aling xfce at sait.nl
Tue Mar 4 12:40:34 CET 2014

On 4 March 2014 12:23, Kristian Rink <kawazu428 at gmail.com> wrote:
> So far I am using gthumb and this does most of what I want, yet in recent
> versions (3.3.x), gthumb has at least worsened by not respecting my gtk
> theme settings anymore (and, thus, being too dark for everyday use).

What's wrong with 3.0 that 3.3 fixes?

I have a similar quest: I'm looking for a simple image viewer that
respects my scroll wheel and doesn't change images when I scroll down.

1. Zoom in so that the image is larger than the viewport
2. Scroll down to see the bottom of the image

Result: you're viewing a different image
Expected result: scroll down, like all other apps on my PC do.

-H-