ANNOUNCE: xfce4-power-manager 1.3.0 released

Simon Steinbeiß simon at xfce.org
Sat Jun 7 12:24:55 CEST 2014

Hey.

On Fri, 06 Jun 2014 13:43:11 +0200
Harald Judt <h.judt at gmx.at> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Great improvements, just my 2¢:
>
> 1) I found the greyed-out ("insensitive") labels quite irritating,
> please use the default color.

Yeah, actually this has also been discussed on the dev-ml. Will try to come up with a better/different solution.

> 2) In my opinion, the "Properties" entry should appear on the
> right-click context menu, like other panel plugins.

Properties yes, but preferences is a different dialog in my opinion. The plugin properties goes into the right-click menu (if we ever allow different settings for the plugin), but the power-manager is a separate app, so in my opinion the launcher for this makes sense in the left-click menu.
(FTR, this also has been discussed on the dev-ml :) )

Cheers
Simon