ANNOUNCE: xfdashboard 0.3.0 released
nomad at froevel.de
Tue Jul 22 21:27:59 CEST 2014
xfdashboard-0.3.0 "Stylish stylesheets" was released on 2014-07-22.
This is a development release.
Maybe a Gnome shell like dashboard for Xfce
Release notes for 0.3.0
* Improved CSS parser to allow defining constant values which can be
referenced with '@' followed by the name of the constant to use.
* Improved CSS parser to allow usage of built-in function which can be
called with '@' followed by the name of the function to call and
a comma-separated list of function parameters enclosed by brackets,
e.g. @rgba(100, 100, 100, 1.0); Currently only coloring functions
are implemented. (Issue #8)
* Updated documentation for theming unstable version of xfdashboard to
reflect latest changes in CSS (see above). For your convinience here
is the URL: http://xfdashboard.froevel.de/theming-unstable.html
* Introduced a new layout manager called XfdashboardDynamicTableLayout
which is mainly be used for views using the icon mode to stop layout
problem which are cause by using ClutterFlowLayout before. This new
XfdashboardDynamicTableLayout is a layout manager which layouts children
in a dynamic table grid. Rows and columns are inserted and deleted
automatically depending on the number of visible child actors. Usually
it will prefer more columns over rows. (Issue #28)
* Fix problems with focus manager and focussed actors when they
are going to be hidden.
* Allow some ClutterActor properties to be stylable, i.e. 'x-expand',
'y-expand', 'x-align' and 'y-align'
* Hopefully improved search speed a little bit by reducing loading and
parsing '*.desktop' files in XfdashboardApplicationsSearchProvider
* Select first result item in search view when a search was started
to allow starting the top-most result in current search by pressing
the key 'ENTER'. (Issue #29 and #30)
More information about the Xfce