No "Edit Menu" in Applications menu properties ?

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Tue Jul 22 17:01:09 CEST 2014

I am in the throes of configuring a brand-new SolydX install with which I have replaced Mageia 2 on my EeePC701 (http://forums.solydxk.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4253#p40067), it runs Xfce 4.10.

I went to the Application Menu properties (I don't like Whiskers Menu) to reorganize the menus, and I am surprised to see there is no longer an "Edit Menu" button in the properties window of the Application Menu button.

Interestingly, I still have the button in the recently updated SolydX that runs on my desktop box with the same 4.10 version of xfce.

Is there any way to make the "Edit Menu" button appear / come back ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
    Zwei Dinge sind unendlich: das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit,
          aber bei dem Universum bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher.