Xfburn Windows Size

Sébastien ml at terranean.eu
Fri Jan 17 01:58:04 CET 2014

Le 2014-01-17 à 00:18, Silvio Siefke a écrit:
> yes thats help really i could resize and it run perfect. Hhh but why
> this happen? Bug, what should write in the Bug Report?

I created one on Xfce's bugtracker: #10638

Meanwhile, if you prefer having it in German, you can edit the source
of the translation file po/de.po:1110 and replace long strings such as:

#: ../xfburn/xfburn-welcome-tab.c:155
msgid "Audio CD playable in regular stereos"
msgstr "Erstelle eine Musik-CD zum Abspielen in gewöhnlichen Playern"

with (where \n adds a new line):

#: ../xfburn/xfburn-welcome-tab.c:155
msgid "Audio CD playable in regular stereos"
msgstr "Erstelle eine Musik-CD zum Abspielen\n"
"in gewöhnlichen Playern"

Then recompile, reinstall, and it should be fixed.

> Thank you so much, hhhh that's make it better to work with it.

Glad I could help!

Sébastien