OT: Xfce is very, very, very slow

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Jan 14 15:15:32 CET 2014

On Tue, 2014-01-14 at 08:52 -0500, Greg Folkert wrote:
> It now takes days and nobody of us was able to help Hartmut.
                                 ^^^
> >You can't help him either... for all your pomposity.
                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Correct, "us" doesn't exclude me.
Perhaps you'll read the archive and you'll see that I gave useful hints
for toubleshooting and yes, even switching to Arch in the end might be
useful. YMMV!

Take a look at what you did provide for troubleshooting.

I can help you:

Click the link

http://mail.xfce.org/pipermail/xfce/2014-January/date.html

Ctrl+F "Greg Folkert"

then read your and my mails for this thread.

Actually you too only were trolling and not spending one hint to solve
the OP's issue. You're mails are spam only, resp. your only intend is to
flame!