OT: Xfce is very, very, very slow

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 15:14:17 CET 2014

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 2:14 PM, Ralf Mardorf
<ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2014-01-14 at 15:01 +0200, Mișu Moldovan wrote:
>> Ralf, calm down and take a break. You aren't helping much, just
>> spamming everyone on this list and insulting whenever contradicted.
> You are a troll. Why do you again mention Arch? Post any link to a mail
> where you tried helping the OP! And than compare it with the
> troubleshooting I provided!
>
> And here is the link to the archive:
>
> http://mail.xfce.org/pipermail/xfce/2014-January/thread.html
>
> I won't reply again you troll! Shut up!

Ralf, please do hear out these people. I've noticed your name on the
Xubuntu mailing lists some time ago, and recently on the Xfce ML. And
let me tell you that you're not always particularly constructive, and
sometimes you disregard civility. Ubuntu MLs seems more tolerant with
such behaviour, but insulting Mișu by calling him a "troll" (for not
much if anything) or shouting on him to "shut up" is pretty much
unacceptable in these lands. Please reconsider how you behave (even
when you're certain of being right!).

Regards,
Liviu