ANNOUNCE: gigolo 0.4.2 released
nick at xfce.org
Thu Jan 9 21:00:43 CET 2014
gigolo 0.4.2 is now available for download from
What is gigolo?
Gigolo is a frontend to easily manage connections to remote filesystems
using GIO/GVfs. It allows you to quickly connect/mount a remote
filesystem and manage bookmarks of such.
Release notes for 0.4.2
* Fix mnemonics in the Connect dialog.
* Resolve symbolic links before writing config files.
* Remember side panel position.
* Store and display colours for bookmarks.
* Allow editing bookmarks from the main window popup menu.
* Do not set the colour when no colour is explicitly selected.
* Add a separator to the Bookmark Edit Dialog.
* Don't show errors we are not supposed to show.
* Automatically choose the first Samba share if any were found.
* Add 'Open in Terminal' command.
* Remove some set but unused variables.
* Display bookmark name in the connection list if the connection
has a bookmark.
* Do not make the Connect button insensitive, never (bug #8103).
* Improve WebDav URI handling.
* Validate an entered custom URI by trying to parse it.
* After creating/editing a bookmark, update the list of mounts.
* Fix WebDav path parsing when there is no path.
* Add new command-line option to auto connect bookmarks.
* Drop Waf build system support and just use autotools.
* Translation updates: Arabic, Asturian, Bulgarian, Catalan
(Valencian), Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English (Australia),
Esperanto, Spanish (Castilian), Basque, Finnish, French, Galician,
Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian,
Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Dutch (Flemish),
Occitan (post 1500), Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian),
Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Serbian, Swedish, Telugu, Turkish,
Uyghur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Urdu (Pakistan), Chinese (China), Chinese
More information about the Xfce